- Sunday 1st December, 10.30am worship – Advent Readings and carols
- Saturday 7th December – Christmas Fair 1- 4pm with crafts, gifts, cakes, tombola and bric-a-brac, ending with Christmas carols
- Sunday 15th December, 10.30am worship – Christmas readings and carols
- Monday 16th December – St Martin’s carol singing on the estate
- Wednesday 18th December – Evening Christingle, time to be confirmed
- Saturday 21st December, 3pm – 6pm, Quiet Remembrance. Sometimes we can feel sad or lonely amidst the Christmas preparations, perhaps we remember loved ones no longer with us or are experiencing difficult challenges and worries about the future. The church will be open for people just to come in and have some quiet time to sit, to think or to pray.
- Sunday 22nd December, 5.30pm Worship, the Nativity
- Christmas Eve, Tuesday 24th December, Midnight Mass – starting at 11.30pm.
- Christmas Day, Wednesday 25th December, 10.30am, Christmas Eucharist (Holy Communion)
- Boxing Day, Thursday 26th December, 10.30am, a simple service of said Eucharist
Sunday - Worship with us, we would love to see you.
And there is much more throughout the week, it is not just about Sunday.
Monday mornings – Baby and Toddler Group – during term time from 10am until 11:30am for under 5s and their carers – just 50p including snacks!
From March to October, every Friday & Saturday morning from 10am until 1pm the church is open - please drop in for a cuppa and a chat (there are a few exceptions, e.g. when we have weddings etc.) Click here for more information about Friday & Saturday opening.